Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Yowza!

Woah. Today was not a good food day for me. It wasn't even a planned bad day. It was a bad day because I didn't plan. I wasn't going to post about it but since I am not going to meeting I felt like I needed to talk about it somewhere.

I had a doctors appointment this morning. So I started off well with some life cereal and a cup of milk. My doctors appointment took longer than expected so it is now 11ish and I am supposed to be at another appointment at noon and the drive is over an hour away. I wish I had had the foresight to pack a sandwich or something but no my super ravished stomach (and brain) decided to stop and wendys for not 1 but 2 junior cheese burgers. To top all that off I had a diet coke float. Ack! Stop the insanity.

I promptly came home and looked up all the point info: 23

Glad I came to my senses at dinner time.

No comments: