Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Evening Relections...har.

Wow have I been hungry this week. It has been an adjustment for me counting points. Not really that I have been eating badly this week but just the amount of food has been hard. But it is what it is, hopefully I will adjust and learn. I can already see I need to add more veggies in my day. I hadn't realized how little veg I was actually eating until I saw it in print (well on screen...ha) So my goal for next week will be to include at least 1 veggie and fruit serving with lunch. I really love the new ww online. They have vastly improved it from years ago when I tried it previously. Im not a paper and pen journal kind of girl so its perfect for me.

I still have some recipe reviews to write up for you for this week so I will get to that this evening!

PS - I am not usually a pudding eater. Sugar free pudding and jello don't seem to work for me but this week Mat bought some Jello Sugar Free Dulce Le Leche Pudding. It is fantastic!!! 1 point per serving! It was in the dairy section at the store. I tried it find it on the Kraft website but they don't seem to have it listed yet.

No comments: