Friday, February 22, 2008

eating out

We all know how hard it is to eat out well. I had a HOA meeting tonight at McAlisters. Before I went I checked out the nutrition info on their website. My usual fav, the club sandwich, is a whopping 1200 calories and 69 grams of fat. (29 points!) Just hard to imagine a sandwich packing so much! So needless to say I found another dinner option tonight.

I found this week I am really having to make myself fill in my points tracker at night. After dinner I kept telling myself, "oh im sure I ate within my points" and I think we all know where that leads.

I really hope next week to get back with meal planning and picture taking. Mat and I haven't been to the store in a while and our fridge currently houses beer, diet coke, yogurt and cheese.

“He who fails to plan, plans to fail”

No comments: