Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FEED ME!

Wow this week I feel like I cannot stop wanting to eat. It's that time of the month and I just want to eat and eat. It's not like I'm out eating fast food and candy but I do feel the constant need to snack.

We are also bummed about the whole TTOTM thing from a TTC aspect as well. I am currently looking into getting a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor.

The scale currently says I'm 1 pound up from my sunday weigh in but I am not sure how much of that is TTOTM stuff. I really really realllllly am trying to focus on making better choices. I am trying to view my counting points and better food choices as an overall life change than a "diet". I've dieted before. I'm still fat. I needed to see it as something differently.

For example I am off work today and had to help Mat with getting his car to the shop. I stopped as his restaurant (Buffalo Wild Wings) to eat lunch with him.
I love the wraps there but thought how could I make it a little better for me. I asked him to make me one that was mostly lettuce and pico (both freebies) 4oz of grilled chicken, a tbsp or so of both bbq sauce and cheese. I still guesstimated all that at around 10 points but overall I was still happy I could eat out with my husband and not stuff 3000 calories in my face.

Going to try a new recipe for dinner. Chicken Florentine I'll let you guys know how it goes!

No comments: