Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mango!


Let me tell you I have never eaten a Mango. You say Mango and I think of Chris Kattan. I was looking around at Roni's GreenLightBites this week trying to find some good dinner recipes when I came across this video she made with her toddler about mango. That kid LOVES mango. He was so excited to get to eat it. We all should be so happy about fruit.

I'll be adding a mango to my grocery cart this week.

On a side note. Does anyone have any favorite "healthy" receipe sites? I am looking for some new things to try for dinner.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Ummm, I come to your food site to get new ideas! I'm trying the Sausage and Tomato Rigatoni this week :) I figured if it's Mat approved it will also be Chris approved.

Caroline said...

Just found this one!
http://www.katheats.com/

Sweet T said...

I bought delicious mangoes from Sam's this summer and made even more delicious mango-margaritas from them! There's my recipe contribution!